Cake Business Tips
A little while ago I started a Facebook group – called Abundant Bakers and Cakers.
The purpose of this group was to gather together like-minded people. People that loved cake decorating and more from the baking community.
When they requested to join – they had the option of giving us the answer to one question.
And that was – what is the biggest challenge you have with cake decorating right now?
It was an interesting result. And still continues to be so.
60% of the responders told us they had a business challenge. The remaining 40% focused on craft problems they were trying to remedy.
At the end of the day – the people who responded were looking for cake business tips to help them.
We took the answers and found some common threads. And as a result, have made a brand new free guide.
This new guide lists The 15 Top Challenges that Cake Decorators face and how to navigate them.
You are very welcome to get your copy here at this link
I hope that you find the guide useful and as well as the hints and tips that support the guide. These will arrive direct to your inbox. And I know will give you some insights that you may not have yet come across. And some solutions too.
Let me know what you think!
And if you would also like to join our free Facebook group – here is the link – to save the searching.